401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
NOV Ameron - Pole Products, a national manufacturer of steel and concrete lighting and traffic poles, has openings for qualified Fitters on our 2nd shift at our Tulsa steel pole manufacturing plant.
We offer a competitive starting wage and Medical/Dental benefits for those who pass the metal core welding tests.
• 3 years of experience working in a heavy manufacturing environment required.
• Must have leadership abilities.
• Must be able to pass AWS certification.
• Drug screen and background check are required.
• Must be safety conscious.
• Fitting up, welding, and assembling steel poles.
• Some grinding, layout, and cutting with a plasma required.
• 4:30pm-5am, Monday-Friday.
Email your resume by filling out the apply form and clicking 'Apply now' or apply in person from 8am-4pm. Click 'Apply now' for the location address.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.