Paid vacation, Paid holidays, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
NOV Ameron, a leading manufacturer of Concrete and Steel Lighting Poles, has several openings for Material Handlers with shop experience. There are positions on both 1st and 2nd shifts available at our Tulsa locations.
We offer competitive salary, Medical/Dental Insurance, holiday, and vacation pay.
• High school diploma or GED
• Experience with operating remotely operated overhead cranes.
• Forklift operation experience with different size forklifts for various movements of materials.
• Mechanical maintenance and inspections of overhead cranes experience.
• Material controls experience preferred.
• Previous shop experience is a plus.
• Drug screening and background check are required.
• Proper rigging skills for safe lifting operations.
• Be familiar with the use on basic tools.
• Be able to read a tape measure.
• Be able to read blue prints.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Submit your resume by clicking "Apply now" or fax it to (918) 587-9540.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.