Sorry, this job has expired.
NOV Ameron-Pole Products currently has an opening for a Materials Manager for our steel plant in Tulsa.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus package, dependent upon education and experience. We also offer a competitive benefits package that includes 401(k).
• Champion a proactive safety culture.
• Manage comprehensive safety training for materials management team.
• Monitor working conditions to verify compliance with safety standards and ensure behaviors consistent with our culture.
• Develop overall materials management system to support significant growth in plant output, productivity and service levels.
• Develop a strong, talented team of planners, schedulers, and buyers.
• Collaborate closely with Plant Manager to provide the best lead-times and on-time delivery in the industry.
• Transform operations teams to fully utilize ERP/MRP to improve effectiveness of planning, purchasing and shop floor operations.
• Utilize input from sales forecast to develop rough-cut capacity plans and inventory levels required to minimize lead-times.
• Track and report plant performance for on-time delivery, lead-time, and variances to plan.
• Identify and implement countermeasures to improve performance based on variance analysis.
• Negotiate pricing with suppliers to insure best overall value to company.
• Implement and maintain an effective materials replenishment system. • Set up and periodically validate appropriate MRP parameters (Plan for Every Part) to maintain uninterrupted material flow from suppliers to support plant operations.
• Ensure high level of inventory accuracy required for effective use of ERP system.
• Provide excellent internal customer service to Sales, Customer Service, Quality and Manufacturing functions.
• Develop system-generated KPIs as baseline to drive supplier quality and delivery performance improvement.
Throughout every region in the world, and across every area of the NOV Completion & Production Solutions Segment, our company provides the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success – now and in the future.
Every single day, our Pole Products Division puts its industry’s best minds and more than 50 years of experience to work to help our customers build successful projects. We have the people, capabilities, and vision to serve the needs of the significant and evolving industries we support.
At Pole Products, we service the Commercial & Industrial, Transportation (DOT), Municipal, Intermodal & Utility markets. Our AmeronTM products include pre-stressed, spun-cast concrete, round taper steel and fiberglass composite poles (uPoleTM). We power the people who light the world!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.