NOV Ameron Pole Products, a national manufacturer of steel lighting and traffic poles, has an opening for a qualified NDT Technician in our Tulsa Pole Manufacturing Plant.
This position will be for second shift (nights) upon completion of training on first shift. Overtime may be required to complete production goals.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and education. There is also $1 shift differential for 2nd shift work.
Other benefits include:
• Medical/Dental Insurance
• Holiday pay
• High school diploma or GED
• Drug screening and background check is required.
• Current AWS CWI or the ability to obtain CWI within 6 months.
• Current Certification in MT, UT (in accordance with ASNT-TC-1A) is a plus. Training will be provided to obtain certification.
• Must have knowledge of industry specific codes and standards.
• Perform calibrations.
• Perform nondestructive inspections and evaluations for acceptance or rejection in accordance with the applicable codes, procedure, or instructions to help meet Quality and Production goals and record inspection results.
• Maintain and complete all required records.
• Must be able to set up and calibrate equipment.
• Must be able to interpret and evaluate results with respect to applicable codes, standards, and specifications
• Must be able to use techniques including Ultrasonic testing (UT) and Magnetic Particle Testing (MT) to perform nondestructive tests to identify errors or defects in product.
• Basic computer skills, knowledgeable in Microsoft Office products.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.