Steel Manufacturing Quality Assurance Manager
NOV Ameron Pole Products, a National manufacturer of Steel Lighting and Traffic Poles, has an opening for a qualified Quality Assurance Manager in our Tulsa Steel Pole Manufacturing Plant.
• 3 years of progressive work experience performing professional level quality management duties, preferably in the metal fabrication industry.
• Advanced experience in data analytics and problem solving.
• Current CWI license or additional education, training and/or work experience in area of specialization inherent to the position.
• Knowledge and experience in ISO 9001 quality standards and models.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio.
• Extensive knowledge of AWS D 1.1; Knowledge and experience with AISC and/or CalTransKnowledge or familiarity in Core Tools (APQP, FMEA, CONTROL PLANS, 5-Why, 8D).
• Strategic, methodical, logical, and detail-oriented.
• Develop, implement, and monitor the Quality System.
• Maintain certification of Quality Management system to AISC & CalTrans certification standards (similar to ISO 9001).
• Serve as the Management Representative.
• Supervise quality inspectors across all steel locations and shifts.
• Manage and lead continuous improvement initiatives utilizing Lean Six Sigma tools.
• Develop quality dashboards and metrics required to ensure processes.
• Collaborate and communicate effectively with multiple levels of personnel.
• Oversee failure analysis activities to address and resolve root cause of equipment failures.
• Manage preventive & corrective actions (CAPA) to address non-conformances.
• Assist with Continuous Improvement.
• Work closely with engineers to develop, implement and maintain process improvements and communicate results to management.
• Evaluate welding performance, in addition to administering Welder Qualification tests.
• Proficient interpretation skills for figures, statistics, regulations, and policies.
• Excellent verbal and written communicator.
• Ability to interact with customers.
We offer competitive salary dependent upon education and experience, along with a competitive benefit package including 401(k).
Drug screening and background check are required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.