Sorry, this job has expired.
NOV Ameron-Pole Products, a national manufacturer of Steel and Concrete Lighting and Traffic Poles, has openings for qualified MIG Welders and/or Fitters, on their 1st and 2nd shift operation, in our Tulsa Steel pole manufacturing plant.
• Competitive starting wage-qualified fitter/welders can start between $20-$24 depending on experience. We are also offering a $2/hour shift differential for working 2nd shift.
• Medical/Dental benefits
• 401(k) for qualified welders that are able to pass AWS certification.
As a Welder your responsibilities will include fitting up, welding, and assembling steel poles. Some grinding and burning will be required.
To be considered for this position you must:
• Be safety-conscious, with proven leadership ability.
• 3 years of experience working in a heavy manufacturing environment.
• Pass a drug screening and background check.
Email your resume by filling out the Apply form and clicking 'Apply now' or apply in person from 8am-4pm. Click 'Apply now' for the location address.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.